The F-16 Fighting Falcon is a multirole jet fighter build by General Dynamics for the US Air Force. The lightweight fighter became the ubiquities fighter as it was exported to 25 nations and a record breaking production of over 4,400 aircraft. Updated every decade it remains the basic fighter for nations worldwide. Apart from being a very serious fighter it remains about the most enjoyable aircraft to fly with the superb maneuverability and power that allows vertical climbs. Visibility is unparalleled in the frameless bubble canopy. This enjoyment remains fully intact in FSX.
- Realistic (within FSX possibilities) Integrated Control Panel, Data Entry Display.
- Realistic (within FSX possibilities) Air target radar with tracking options
- Realistic (within FSX possibilities) Navigation display including terrain display
- Realistic Stores Management Screens
- Realistic Heads Up Display (actually sold for professional use)
- Semi realistic In-flight refueling possible from every AI Airliner
- Includes two demanding and realistic missions to test your skills
- Fully licensed by General Dynamics
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (SP 2 or Acceleration)
- Windows XP/Vista with the latest Service Packs (XP recommended)
- Intel Core 2 Duo CPU (2x 2666Mhz) or equivalent (Core 2 Quad CPU recommended)
- 2 GB RAM